We can help protect your legal rights.
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured?
Anyone who has been through an accident or injury knows that it can be a traumatic experience. No matter what kind of injury has affected you or a loved one, you have the right to take legal action against any person, company, or entity that is legally at fault for what happened — including private citizens, stores, manufacturers, insurance companies, large corporations, and government agencies.
How JC Law Firm Can Help
If you have suffered an injury because of someone else’s carelessness, you may want to get legal help from an experienced personal injury attorney who will evaluate your case with you, to ensure that your legal rights are fully assessed and protected. JC Law Firm can explain what you can expect at every step of your personal injury case, and will take action on your behalf — researching the law, interviewing witnesses, collecting records, reviewing the evidence, conferring with expert consultants, planning legal strategy, and negotiating with insurers and opposing counsel — all with an eye toward strengthening your position and ensuring your fair recovery.
Knowledge of Accident and Injury Laws
Personal injury laws vary by state, and individual situation. Unless you are a law student or personal injury professional, you are likely unfamiliar with all the laws pertaining to personal injury claims. In other words, you probably do not know what you are legally entitled to, and could therefore be at a disadvantage compared to an insurance adjuster.
Sure, you can look up the personal injury laws in your state, but JC Law Firm can help you to interpret and apply those laws to your particular case.
Examples of When to Hire JC Law Firm for Accident or Injury
Here are some circumstances in which you should consider hiring JC Law Firm to protect your rights:
- If the other party’s lawyer contacts you to offer a settlement agreement.
- If you have to deal with an insurance company. Not everything involving insurance is as cut and dried as it may appear on the surface. A personal injury lawyer, knowing the law, can negotiate with the insurance company so you don’t have to.
- If you have injuries that may require surgery or long-term treatment or some permanent impairment, such as a brain or head injury.
- If your injuries have caused you to miss significant time from work or school.
- If you are unable to walk, dress yourself, feed yourself, or handle other personal activities.